Here you'll find all the info you need about the 2018 Girl Scout Cookie Program!
Cookie Program Dates: February 1 – March 18
Order-Taking: February 1 - March 11
Booth Sales: February 9 - March 18
Online: February 1 - March 18
NEW: Smart Cookies is replacing Snap+ as the cookie inventory management system this year! You'll be receiving your Smart Cookies login via email on December 1. More training to come in January on this exciting new system - feel free to check out ABC Bakers' YouTube channel for some demos in the meantime.
Get Ready with Cookie Program Training:
Smart Cookies Training (Second Round of Training)
Smart Cookies Training - Service Unit Product Chairs:
This is an orientation to the NEW Smart Cookies site. (This is replacing Snap+) This training is specifically for volunteers holding the Service Unit Product Chair role. We will also be covering troop management as well.
Smart Cookies Training - Troops & Juliettes:
This is an orientation to the NEW Smart Cookies site. (This is replacing Snap+) This training is specifically for volunteers working with troops AND Juliette parent/guardians. This will be a full walk through of the new system and how you will use it during the Cookie Program.
Girl and Parent/Guardian Smart Cookies Training:
January 23 from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. or 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
This is an orientation to the Smart Cookies system where parents/guardians and their Girl Scout can set goals, track progress, market to customers and even sell cookies online! Select your time and register here.
Cookie Program Training (First Round of Training)
Service Unit Product Chair (SUPC) Training:
This is an orientation to the 2018 Cookie Program for Service Unit Product Chairs. (NOTE: This is 1 of 2 training needed to full understand the program. Please also register for a Smart Cookies Training in January, where you will learn about the new system that is replacing Snap+.)
Juliette Parent/Guardian Training:
This is an orientation to the 2018 Cookie Program for the parents/guardians of Juliette Girl Scouts (girls not participating through a troop). (NOTE: This is 1 of 2 training needed to full understand the program. Please also register for a Smart Cookies Training in January, where you will learn about the new system that is replacing Snap+.)
Troop Product Manager (TPM) Training:
This is an orientation to the 2018 Cookie Program for volunteers holding the Troop Product Manager role. (NOTE: This is 1 of 2 training needed to full understand the program. Please also register for a Smart Cookies Training in January, where you will learn about the new system that is replacing Snap+.)
Cookie Program Resources
This is your one-stop shop for all things cookies! Updated guides for the 2018 Cookie Program will be listed here so you get everything you need in one place!
Troop Product Manager Agreement Form: Fill out this form to opt-in to your role if you are serving as the Troop Product Manager for the 2018 Cookie Program (and did not fill out this agreement for the 2017 Fall Product Program).
Service Unit Product Chair Agreement Form: Fill out this form to opt-in to your role if you are serving as the Service Unit Product Chair for the 2018 Cookie Program (and did not fill out this agreement for the 2017 Fall Product Program).
Juliette Parent/Guardian Agreement Form: If your Girl Scout is not participating in the Product Programs with a troop, please fill out this agreement form 2018 Cookie Program (if you did not fill out this agreement for the 2017 Fall Product Program).
Online Code Request Form: This form can be used to transfer council program credits (Troop Credits or Individual Girl Cookie Dough, Munch Money and/or Juliette Program Credits) to an online code that can be used in our Official Online Store.
Program Credits for Membership Renewal Form: This form can be used by troops to request membership renewal for the 2017-2018 using troop credits. This form can also be used by families and troops to request membership renewal for the 2018-19 year using Program Credits starting in April 2018.
Product Program Permission Form: (For parents/guardians) The permission form will be turned in to the Troop Product Manager, and only needs to be filled out once for the 2017 Fall Product and 2018 Cookie Programs.
- 2018 Cookie Rally Guide Request: Service Unit Product Chairs! Use this form to request instant access to a guide to help plan a Cookie Rally for your service unit to get girls ready for a great program. Submit your service unit's request for cookies, patches, and/or recognition samples at least two weeks prior to your event using the Cookie Rally Request Kit form.
- Booth Sale Guidelines for Families: Information about booth sales and guidelines for families to know.
- Booth Sale Guide for Volunteers: A list of best practices and a booth sale set-up checklist.
- Family Guide - A resource for families who have a Girl Scout in a troop participating in the Cookie Program.
- Family Training PowerPoint: PowerPoint to share with parents/guardians.
- Girl Training PowerPoint: PowerPoint to share with the girls in your troop.
- Juliette Deposit-Only Card Guide: This guide contains information for Juliettes using a deposit-only card (rather than a troop bank account) to manage their money.
- Juliette Guide - A resource for Juliette (individually registered girls) and their families who are participating in the Cookie Program.
- Juliette Recognition Insert: Recognition insert specifically for Juliettes, breaking down what program credits they earn.
- Program Credit Policy Guide (Cookie Dough, Munch Money, and Juliette Program Credits)
- Recognition Insert: General recognition insert that shows individual girl recognition choices and troop-earned recognitions.
- Safety Activity Checkpoints (Product Programs): These guidelines will help ensure your Girl Scouts have a safe Cookie Program.
- The 5 Skills: The Cookie Program is not just a sale, girls are learning 5 essential skills!
- Volunteer Guide - This guide is for Troop Product Managers and Service Unit Product Chairs to manage the Cookie Program. It includes important dates, deadlines and helpful information to start the program.
Smart Cookies Guides
- Booth Sales - Smart Cookies Guide
- Delivery Station - Smart Cookies Guide
- Initial Order - Smart Cookies Guide
- Smart Cookies for Girls Guide
- Troop Set-Up and Managing Girls - Smart Cookies Guide
- Booth Sales - Booth Divider
- Booth Sales - Lottery & First-Come, First-Serve
- Booth Sales - Troop-Secured
- Cookie Share
- Delivery Stations (This video is the complete Service Unit Product Chair training - fast forward to 4:45 for the section on entering delivery stations.)
- Ordering Cookies - Initial Order
- Ordering Cookies - Planned Orders
- Recognition Orders
- Tracking Finances
- Troop Set-Up & Managing Girls
- Booth Sale Worksheet
- Initial Order Estimator Tool: Enter information into the highlighted yellow cells of this spreadsheet to help you estimate your troop's Initial Order.
- Inventory Tracking Sheet (Excel)
- Inventory Tracking Sheet (Printable)
Contests and Promotions
- Buy 5 and Win Entry Forms: Customers who buy 5 or more packages of cookies can enter to win a year's worth (52 packages) of cookies. See the Buy 5 and Win Flyer and the Buy 5 and Win Official Rules for more information.
- Cookie Pro Contest: Show the world her cookie selling savvy! See the flyer, video, and official rules for more information. We also put together an FAQ document for you!
- Share Your Cookie Success Story: You may even be featured on our social media channels!
Other Fun Resources
Keep an eye out for more great information and resources soon. Happy Cookie Season!