Troop Recruitment Nights - Earn Patches and Help Girls Join!
We need your help, Girl Scouts! We want to host Girl Scout recruitment tables at back-to-school, meet your teacher, and stock the locker nights in more schools than ever this year, to make Girl Scouts accessible to every girl.
If your troop/Juliette signs up to help host a recruitment night at your local school, you'll get an exclusive recruitment night patch (up to 5 per troop), AND we'll put together a kit for you with everything you'll need for the event. This can also count as a "Take Action" project toward completing a Girl Scout Journey!
What's the process?
- If a troop or Juliette is interested in participating, interested in participating (and earning an adorable patch), fill out the Troop Recruitment Night Form on our website by August 8!
- In about a week, your local Recruitment Manager will contact you! Troops and Juliettes will be assigned to schools on a first-come, first-served basis. (That's why we give you an option on the form to list multiple schools where you would be willing to host a Girl Scout table.) Dates may not be confirmed until the first week of August, depending on when schools can verify Girl Scout attendance.
- When it gets closer to your event, we'll work with you to get you your Promotional Packet, which will contain everything you need to host a recruitment night (as well as your patches)! If you're located within 30 miles of a Leadership Center, you will be asked to pick up your packet. Those who are located further than 30 miles from a Leadership Center will receive their packets in the mail.
- Host your event!
- After your event, we ask that you email or drop off your Back-to-School Night sign-in sheet and event details within 48 hours of the event. (Don't worry about anything else in the Promotional Packet - you can keep or return the other items depending on your preference.)
What's included in the Promotional Packet?
- A tablecloth
- Table-top sign
- Multiple flyers and information for parents and girls
- A sign-in sheet
- Event detail sheet
- Stickers and/or pencils
We hope that you're excited to kick off another great year with Girl Scouts - and help more girls discover the excitement, too!
Have any questions? Give us a call at 800-342-8389 or email us at email@example.com!