How do I manage my Girl Scout information with MyGS?
It's easier than ever to manage your troop online through the MyGS portal - from planning your meetings, to updating contact information, to registering for each new and exciting year.
What is MyGS?
MyGS is a renewal and volunteer resource tool built into one login. It houses:
- Member Profile – Your member profile gives you the power to update family information, add additional volunteer roles during the year, and renew each girl, adult, family, or troop!
- Volunteer Toolkit – This powerful toolkit lets you update your troop’s information, plan your entire year, and communicate with families.
It’s easy to access these great resources in one place!
Where is MyGS located on our website?
You can find MyGS within the green selection bar of our website, highlighted in yellow font. Select which tool you’d like to use, and log in.
If you’re a first-time user or have forgotten your login, simply click “Forgot your password” in the login screen, and watch for an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who has access to the Volunteer Toolkit?
- Troop Leader access: Troop Leaders have the ability to view and edit troop info, year plans, and more! This access is given to all those designated as "Troop Leader" for that troop, with a current membership & eligible background check.
- Parent/Guardian access: One parent/guardian per family has access to the VTK too, but only to view the schedule and information.
Want more information on the Volunteer Toolkit? Head over to our Volunteer Toolkit Guide!
Who has access to Member Profile?
- The primary parent/guardian for each family has access to the Member Profile. Our system can also support access for multiple volunteers in a household, if additional roles need to be added.
How can I add additional volunteer roles to myself?
- Select “Add Role” on the main page of Member Profile show below (hint: it's near the bottom of this picture). You will search for your troop or service unit to locate your associated volunteer position(s) and click “Next.” It will return you to your home (Membership) page & show your current membership with the additional role(s).
Need any help? Give us a call at 800-342-8389, or email us at email@example.com!